The metal expert,
leading the way since 1968.
Mission, Vision and Values
Laser cutting is an effective, rapid and cost-effective solution for precision work, for even the most complex pieces.
- Finn-Power fully automatic 4 kilowatt laser cutting machine
- Trumpf 10 kilowatt fiber laser cutting machine with automation
- Steel – up to 1-inch thickness
- Stainless steel – up to 1-inch thickness
- Aluminum – up to 1-inch thickness
Bending and Forming
Nado has all the equipment necessary to bend your metal pieces.
- Amada 8 foot 80-ton bender
- Amada 10 foot 100-ton bender
- Amada 10 foot 125-ton bender
- Stamping punches and matrices
We can respond to all of your welding needs. All welders on the Nado team are certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) for steel and stainless steel, and have Nado certification for aluminum.
- 3 GTAW (TIG) welders
- 10 GMAM (MIG / MAG) welders
- Team of assemblers
Machining and Stamping
We can reduce your costs by executing all your machining projects (turning and milling), as well as high-volume stamping.
- 50 – 200-ton press, including 2 automatic lines or 3 automatic lines
Would you prefer to receive a finalized part? Make the most of our “turnkey” option, which includes external paint coating, cladding and assembly of parts (assembly and bolting). Save time and money by avoiding intermediaries and third parties!
- Successful industrial mechanics and electromechanical training or equivalent experience.
- Perform all kinds of preventive and/or corrective maintenance in the plant.
- Knowledge of blueprint reading.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot (trouble shouting).
- Knowledge in the operation of machinery.
- Forklift driver and lifting device operator competency card.
- Responsible for the preventive maintenance system.
- Availability on call (evenings and weekends) in case of emergency.
- Follow the training offered by the employer.
- Have the tools to do the job.
Industrial engineering technician
- Have a minimum of 5 years in an equivalent position.
- Have experience in a steel fabrication plant.
- Have worked in a unionized sector.
- Manages a production schedule in collaboration with the management team.
- Complete BOM management (put into proudction, engineering change).
- Study and participate in defining standard production times.
- Develop and update internal documentation and procedures.
- Identifies and participates in various projects related to production.
- Establishes and maintains technical production sequences.
- Works to achieve or reduce product manufacturing time and cost
- Participate in the development and maintenance of performance indicators.
- Participate in the continuous improvement project and automation project.
- Participate in the analysis of non-conformities and coordinates corrective actions.
- Ensures the efficiency and smouth running of production.
- Ensures that deadlines are met.
- Be able to validate the quality of manufactured products.
- Knowledge of software from the Offices suite, Solidworks (asset), Lean Manufacturing, Kanban concept, 5S, …
- Ability to lead a work team.
- Have judgment, be organized.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be strong in problem solving.
- Have good stress management
- Be able to respect and enforce health and safety measures
Production Day Laborer
Description : The day laborer must be able to perform the various production tasks required, such as general work. He must follow ISO quality procedures and follow all training offered by the employer.
Required qualities :
- Secondary 5 diploma
Nado is always on the lookout for talented, qualified people. Submit your application!
- To have theoretical and practical knowledge of welding operation and the use of all welding processes (GMAW).
- To have theoretical and practical knowledge of welding operation on the main metals (steel).
- To possess and maintain in force skills cards in the welding (CWB).
- To have knowledge in reading plans and interpreting symbols of welding.
- To proceed with the welding of the parts according to the plans or samples on time.
- Follow ISO quality procedures.
From the smallest piece to the biggest project, we’re here to support your every need. To request a quote, please send your compressed-file drawings, quantities and contact information to: email@example.com.