The metal expert,
leading the way since 1968.
Mission, Vision and Values
Laser cutting is an effective, rapid and cost-effective solution for precision work, for even the most complex pieces.
- Finn-Power fully automatic 4 kilowatt laser cutting machine
- Trumpf 10 kilowatt fiber laser cutting machine with automation
- Steel – up to 1-inch thickness
- Stainless steel – up to 1-inch thickness
- Aluminum – up to 1-inch thickness
Bending and Forming
Nado has all the equipment necessary to bend your metal pieces.
- Amada 8 foot 80-ton bender
- Amada 10 foot 100-ton bender
- Amada 10 foot 125-ton bender
- Stamping punches and matrices
We can respond to all of your welding needs. All welders on the Nado team are certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) for steel and stainless steel, and have Nado certification for aluminum.
- 3 GTAW (TIG) welders
- 10 GMAM (MIG / MAG) welders
- Team of assemblers
Machining and Stamping
We can reduce your costs by executing all your machining projects (turning and milling), as well as high-volume stamping.
- 50 – 200-ton press, including 2 automatic lines or 3 automatic lines
Would you prefer to receive a finalized part? Make the most of our “turnkey” option, which includes external paint coating, cladding and assembly of parts (assembly and bolting). Save time and money by avoiding intermediaries and third parties!
Regarding the submissions process, the selected candidate will:
- Be responsible for all communications with clients and suppliers of external services
- Verify the accuracy of all costs with estimates software and manage delivery timelines
- Revise all contracts upon receipt of orders and ensure they match the submission
- Provide technical support throughout the duration of the project
- Be responsible for overviewing the final contract (profitability, budget review, correction of instructions, etc.)
Regarding sales management, the selected candidate will:
- Provide technical assistance to customers
- Conduct quality audits with customers
- Conduct analysis and gather relevant data relating to customer complaints
- Provide all other services related to the position
- Bilingualism (English and French), both spoken and written
- Training in industrial management or experience judged equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in metal manufacturing
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, Outlook and MRP or ERP systems
- Good knowledge of manufacturing in the field of metal sheet transformation (estimation of manufacturing times)
- Experience in factory management and/or design (an important advantage)
- Advanced communication skills and capacity to listen
- Independence and keen sense of personal responsibility
- Ability to work in a team environment, courteous and diplomatic disposition
- Resourcefulness, good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Availability and interest in required training
Nado is always on the lookout for talented, qualified people. Submit your application!
From the smallest piece to the biggest project, we’re here to support your every need. To request a quote, please send your compressed-file drawings, quantities and contact information to: email@example.com.