leading the way since 1968.
Metal experts, leading the way since 1968.
Mission, Vision and Values
Laser cutting is an effective, rapid and cost-effective solution for precision work, for even the most complex pieces.
- Finn-Power fully automatic 3,500 watt laser cutting machine
- Finn-Power fully automatic 4,000 watt load-upload machine
- Raw material – sheets up to 5 x 10 feet
- Steel – up to 3⁄4-inch thickness
- Aluminum – up to 5⁄16-inch thickness
- Stainless steel – up to 3⁄8-inch thickness
Bending and Forming
Nado has all the equipment necessary to bend your metal pieces.
- Amada 8 foot 80-ton bender
- Amada 10 foot 100-ton bender
- Amada 10 foot 125-ton bender
- Stamping punches and matrices
We can respond to all of your welding needs. All welders on the Nado team are certified by the Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) for steel and stainless steel, and have Nado certification for aluminum.
- 3 GTAW (TIG) welders
- 10 GMAM (MIG / MAG) welders
- Team of assemblers
Machining and Stamping
We can reduce your costs by executing all your machining projects (turning and milling), as well as high-volume stamping.
- 50 – 200-ton press, including 2 automatic lines
Would you prefer to receive a finalized part? Make the most of our “turnkey” option, which includes external paint coating, cladding and assembly of parts (assembly and bolting). Save time and money by avoiding intermediaries and third parties!
Nado is always on the lookout for talented, qualified people. Submit your application!
From the smallest piece to the biggest project, we’re here to support your every need. To request a quote, please send your compressed-file drawings, quantities and contact information to: email@example.com.