Join a dynamic team
of dedicated professionals
Industrial engineering technician
Join our team of passionate and rigorous experts who are committed to putting their know-how to good use to offer high-quality products and services and to always meet deadlines. Respect, for us, also means respect for our environment.
- Have a minimum of 5 years in an equivalent position.
- Have experience in a steel fabrication plant.
- Have worked in a unionized sector.
- Manages a production schedule in collaboration with the management team.
- Complete BOM management (put into proudction, engineering change).
- Study and participate in defining standard production times.
- Develop and update internal documentation and procedures.
- Identifies and participates in various projects related to production.
- Establishes and maintains technical production sequences.
- Works to achieve or reduce product manufacturing time and cost
- Participate in the development and maintenance of performance indicators.
- Participate in the continuous improvement project and automation project.
- Participate in the analysis of non-conformities and coordinates corrective actions.
- Ensures the efficiency and smouth running of production.
- Ensures that deadlines are met.
- Be able to validate the quality of manufactured products.
- Knowledge of software from the Offices suite, Solidworks (asset), Lean Manufacturing, Kanban concept, 5S, …
- Ability to lead a work team.
- Have judgment, be organized.
- Have good communication skills.
- Be strong in problem solving.
- Have good stress management
- Be able to respect and enforce health and safety measures