Join a dynamic team
of dedicated professionals
Join our team of passionate and rigorous experts, who are committed to putting their know-how to good use to offer high-quality products and services, while respecting deadlines. Respect, for us, also means respect for our environment.
- Successful industrial mechanics and electromechanical training or equivalent experience.
- Perform all kinds of preventive and/or corrective maintenance in the plant.
- Knowledge of blueprint reading.
- Ability to detect and troubleshoot (trouble shouting).
- Knowledge in the operation of machinery.
- Forklift driver and lifting device operator competency card.
- Responsible for the preventive maintenance system.
- Availability on call (evenings and weekends) in case of emergency.
- Follow the training offered by the employer.
- Have the tools to do the job.